I look forward to Mondays. Not many people think about looking forward to Monday. For a lot of folks, it's the return to the work week, the school week, running kids here and there. Mondays can be hectic for many. For our household, my husband and me, retirement has made it possible to look forward to any day of the week. The Sabbath is our favorite day, but I look forward to Mondays because it's the day I link up with Ann Voskamp over at A Holy Experience to count our gifts and blessings from the previous week. Oh, I could do this on my own, but the accountability and the joy of seeing all the other folks' lists of blessings and thanksgivings is a joy! Take a moment and come over to see what I'm talking about.
160. Morning devotionals together over breakfast.
161. Laughter and tears as we remember the life of our dear friend, Bob.
162. Joy of sending handwritten notes by snail mail!
163. Planting winter pansies and violas.
164. Reading Margaret Feinberg's Hungry for God.
165. Reading The Blogger's Prayer (thanks to Ann for posting it!) (http://www.aholyexperience.com/).
166. Lessons learned -- again!
167. Celebration of Bob's life with his family and friends.
168. Time spent with Bob's family enjoying memories and stories.
169. Joy of worship and celebrating The Last Supper.
170. Quiet Sunday afternoon.
171. Monday morning and giving thanks!
Hope to see you over at A Holy Experience.