Monday, March 26, 2012
Heart Full of Thanks -- Counting One Thousand Gifts (386-399)
Posted by Sherrey Meyer
Continuing to count One Thousand Gifts with Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience, an exceptional way of thanking God through every single moment of life!
386. Safe travel these last weeks.
387. Incredible week of weather -- from warm spring days to snow and hail to rain and cold, but still in God's hands.
388. Trips down memory lane as we shuffle through boxes of treasures in the attic.
389. Old photographs.
390. Sharing laughter and tears together for many reasons.
391. Our daily devotion and prayer time together as husband and wife.
392. Isaiah 40:31.
393. Praying friends and praying for friends.
394. Amazing worship service on Sunday.
395. The beginning of Jesus' journey to the cross over the next two weeks.
396. A friend's reunion with a child given up for adoption 16 years ago.
397. Online friends I've never met face-to-face who are so faithful.
398. Sparrows perching outside the window.
399. Squirrels chattering about who knows what!
Hope you'll stop by and count with us over at Ann's site, A Holy Experience. It's an incredible experience.
Enjoy the above free printable from Mother Letters.