|Quote attributed to Johannes A. Gaertner|
Graphic from Deb Fisher Designs
We have much to be thankful for and often get too busy to say thank you to the One to whom we should be offering our gratitude. It isn't too hard to say thanks to the clerk at the grocery store, or to the doctor who has made our child whole again. Nor is it difficult to say thanks at the table as we hold hands. Why do we make it so hard to share our gratitude with Him at every opportunity.
Here's my list:
147. Serendipitous visit with Ava, one of my Sunday School girls.
148. Healing for Julia's broken hip.
149. Changing fall colors on our vine maple outside our family room window.
150. Bob's patience with my pain and his own.
151. Good doctors.
152. Kylie' 3rd birthday!
153. God's presence in m life.
154. Beautiful moms and kiddos at MOPS.
155. Holding baby Lillian for her mom.
156. Joanne's amazing recovery!
157. Mike's constant attendance to Joanne's needs.
158. Claire and Madeleine, two of my little church girls.
159. Beautiful life of Bob Hedberg, another angel now resident in Heaven.
I hope you'll join me today at Ann Voskamp's blog, A Holy Experience. Just click the image below to come on over to Ann's!