After reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts, I was drawn into the concept of taking greater notice of the many things around me which were from God. In turn, I began to realize that thanking Him daily made me feel better, made me a blessing to others as I shared this newness of gratitude I'd embraced.
Continuing counting with the One Thousand Gifts community:
195. Sounds of stormy weather.
196. Intercessory prayer life.
197. Words and language, written and spoken.
198. An evening with our small group from church.
199. Mission opportunities.
200. Quiet Saturday at home.
201. Thanksgiving dinner with our church family.
202. The arrival of our second great-grandchild, Everett William Ellis.
203. Talking with great-granddaughter Kylie about her new baby brother.
204. An unexpected visit from our eldest this morning.
community -- see you there!