Looking at the image, what do you see? Three empty crosses, you say? Look again. Close in on the one in the center. Don't you see something else there? Can't you see Jesus hanging there?
Jesus hung on that cross because God chose to sacrifice him, to give him up for each of us.
"God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die."
(John 3:16) (CEV)
God's gift to you and me. All we have to do in return is have faith in him. And then we are privileged to give him thanks for the many gifts, the small gifts, in our lives.
295. Freedom from pain.
296. Fresh eggs for breakfast.
297. Sun up above.
298. First daffodils of spring.
299. Blue skies.
300. Earth turning green with signs of spring.
301. Loving kitty rubbing against my legs.
302. Words whispered by my husband, "I love you."
303. God's whispers.
304. Listening to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
305. Healed relationship with my mom before she died.
306. Spared life of a young physician friend.
307. Changes taking place in our grandson's life.
Have you thought about counting your gifts? Linking up over at Ann's today to share. Come join us!